Decorate my dining room
. Decorate modern. Decorative mirror clips.
Decorate My Dining Room
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
My Dining Room... I finally finished decorating
the dining room... Well, kinda. I still want an area rug that two schnauzer won't destroy. And I need to replace that ugly light fixture.
My Tiny Home - The Dining Room
The brown lump you see in the foreground is my
She refused to get out of the shot.
As you can see, I try to keep the room fairly sparse to make it seem a little less cramped.
Related topics: wolf decorations interior design decor fashion bug home decor mexican style decorating americana christmas decorations how to decorate small room kitchen ideas for decorating vintage hawaiian decor decorative table cover ikea decorating ideas