Italian wall decorations
. Southwestern interior decorating
Italian Wall Decorations
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Of or relating to Italy, its people, or their language
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of Italy or its people or culture or language; "Italian cooking"
- a native or inhabitant of Italy
- the Romance language spoken in Italy
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
I took this photo to show the method used by the Italians through the ages to decorate the outside of their houses - better than pebble dash.
Italian house with balcony and beautiful details
Related topics: craft ideas for home decor bridal shower table decoration bath decor ideas rustic style decorating decorating a bathroom ideas western decor bedding wall painting decoration decorating a victorian home decorative mirrors for dining room