Gothic Wedding Decorations - Tuscan Inspired Decor
Gothic Wedding Decorations
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- Belonging to or redolent of the Dark Ages; portentously gloomy or horrifying
- extinct East Germanic language of the ancient Goths; the only surviving record being fragments of a 4th-century translation of the Bible by Bishop Ulfilas
- Of or relating to the Goths or their extinct East Germanic language, which provides the earliest manuscript evidence of any Germanic language (4th–6th centuries ad)
- Of or in the style of architecture prevalent in western Europe in the 12th–16th centuries, characterized by pointed arches, rib vaults, and flying buttresses, together with large windows and elaborate tracery
- of or relating to the language of the ancient Goths; "the Gothic Bible translation"
- characteristic of the style of type commonly used for printing German
I didnt really want an arch but I found one that had a slightyly gothic
look to it and hubby liked it. While I was busy doing other stuff my step mother and sister decorated it for me. I had a box of stuff that they could use. Lots of tulle, hot glue, silver/glitter painted flowers, fake flowers that I had pulled all apart from bunches (old family bouquets etc) and then hung a star from middle. (hubby had made a few for me as decoration
cut from chipboard/plywood).
Unique Couture BUTTERFLY Ring Pillow with Ivory Pearls
Stylish and elegant Ring Pillow. I designed this beautiful pillow in Butterfly pattern.
I use awesome silky snow white satin and various faux pearls. This pillow will be great decoration
for your wedding
•Snow White Satin
•White Satin Ribbon
• 8" x 8" or 20cm x 20cm
Available at my Etsy shop. See my Profile.
All designs are © Tatiana Agapcheva, please do not copy my work.
Related topics: sport decor bass fishing home decor tropical christmas decorations decorative wall vases rustic decorative owl wall decor outdoor decor clearance paris kitchen decor iron wall art decor